How Pre-Order Works
Due to popularity, items may become available for purchase prior to it being in-stock. Preordering allows you to secure an item before it's released. When preordering an item from our website, please keep the following in mind:
- Payment is charged immediately at checkout and not when the item ships.
- Preorder items can arrive prior to or after the estimated ship date that's posted in the description box.
- Although rare, if the estimated ship date for a preorder changes you will be noticed via email. An update will also be posted in the product description.
- Preorders are generally processed and shipped within 24-48 hours of the estimated ship date.
- If in-stock items are included with your order, your entire order will be shipped on the estimated ship date.
- We DO NOT ship in-stock item(s) separately (unless you pay additional shipping costs.) Place in stock orders separately.
- Unfortunately preorders aren't eligible for discounts or promotions
- If at any time you need further details, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist!